Bharat Sevak Samaj has established a community business movement named as ` MICROLIFE `to create job opportunities in the field of insurance, education and allied sector.
MICROLIFE BUSINESS PLAN
The basic unit of Microlife programme is an entrepreneur who is 18 years or above and who takes membership in Microlife through Microlife`s website www.microlifeindia.org microlife treats all men and women as created equal and that each of them is endowed with unlimited creativity and each of them is a potential entrepreneur.
HOW TO TAKE MEMBERSHIP IN MICROLIFE
A person who wants to become a registered entrepreneur in Microlife has to train 10 to 20 students about smartindia and enroll them in smartschool as students. One has to submit the following for getting registration.
1) Filled Application Form of Microlife.
2) A DD Of Rs.10000- [FEE OF10 to 20 STUDENTS] taken in favour of BSS Micro Business , payable at Trivandrum. ( Rs.2500--fee-for 5 students, Rs5000--fee- for 10 students,Rs7500--fee-for 15 students,Rs10000---fee-for 20 students--)
3) Or remit the amount in the following Accounts
1.Dhanlaxmi Bank Sasthamangalam Branch Account No.0126062000000140 ,IFS Code DLX B 000126
2.SBT VELLYAMBALAM BRANCH...ACCOUNT NUMBER.67173385756, IFS CODE SBT 0000308
RULES & REGULATIONS
As a first step towards joining Microlife, please read the Rules and Regulations carefully and understand them completely. This will help you to develop real success in Microlife. Further if you have any clarifications contact your nearby office.
The applicant is required to read thoroughly and understand the terms and conditions, policies, procedures, code of ethics and business opportunities of Bss micro Business and Financial Services as given below and from the website named www.microlifeindia.org This application / agreement form is considered as an authentic and legally binding document. This contract is between the applicants (herein after referred to as Assistant Educational Advisor) and BSS MICRO BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL SERVICES(herein after referred to as Microlife).
If the applicant agrees to adhere to and abide by the conditions mentioned here under and in the website name www.microlifeindia.org, www.smartindia.net.in he/she shall become an Assistant Educational Advisor or payment of the prescribed fee to MICROLIFE by way of a crossed Demand Draft.
- The applicant should have completed minimum 18 years of age and shall be competent to enter into contract as provided in the ‘Indian Contract Act’.
- Microlife under no circumstances will accept any payment in cash
- Microlife has not authorized any official, officer or Assistant Educational Advisor of the company to receive any amount in cash on behalf of Microlife towards the Assistant Educational Advisor fee or cost of products, as the case may be
- The initial expence towards enrollment as an assisstant Educational Advisor can be done only by enrolling minimum 5 students.
- The Assistant Educational Advisor will be eligible for the incentives or income only as per the volume of business done by him that is also subject to the eligibility norms formulated by Microlife. Microlife does not assure the incentive or income to the Assistant Educational Advisor on merely account of his/her joining Microlife.
- Microlife will in no case, entertain any communication without ID number, Username and Password.
- The Assistant Educational Advisor has to collect the renewal fees from the students at the end of 12 months of their Assistant Educational Advisor as per microlife norms.
- All individual Assistant Educational Advisor should adhere to Rules & Regulations formed by microlife and if any of the Assistant Educational Advisor is found guilty of not observing the same, the he/she will be terminated from microlife.
- Once an Assistant Educational Advisor is terminated, he/she cannot enter any of the micro life promises/ meeting locations and his/her incentives/income will be stopped immediately.
- The Assistant Educational Advisor shall not compel or induce or mislead any person with any false statement or promise to join Microlife or to enroll students.
- Microlife will not be answerable for any promise, assurance given by any Assistant Educational Advisor to any person, unless it is in accordance with the approved business plans and terms of microlife. Hence, the applicant shall go through the website www.microlifeindia.org ,www.smartindia.net.in and the brochures and notices issued by the Microlife. Through these Microlife sources, he/she will fully inform himself/herself on all these matters.
- Microlife reserves the right to modify the terms and condition, schemes, business and policies, given prior notice through its website www.microlifeindia.org www.smartindia.net.in and it will be binding on all Assistant Educational Advisor of Microlife.
AN ENTREPRENEUR WHO ENROLLS 12 TO 24 STUDENTS IN SMARTINDIA.NET.IN WILL GET AN ID CARD AND RUPEES 500(AS SMARTCARD) AS INCENTIVE FOR EVERY 3000 RUPEES BUSINESS(3 TO 6 STUDENTS).WHEN HE/SHE COMPLETES 12000 RUPEES BUSINESS HE/SHE WILL GET AN AUTHORIZATION FROM MICROLIFE TO PROMOTE ENROLLMENT OF STUDENTS IN A BULK WAY..FOR THAT EVERY 2000 RUPEES BUSINESS (2 TO 4 STUDENTS) HE/ SHE WILL GET RUPEES 500 AS INCENTIVE(AS SMARTCARD).
ACTION FOR AN ASSISTANT EDUCATIONAL ADVISOR TO BECOME AN EDUCATIONAL ADVISOR
1. Register a smart school in microlifeindia .org as an Assistant Educational Advisor.
2. Attend a training programme about samartindia and learn about smartindia and the ways to enroll students in smartindia.
3. Prepare a presentation tool containing the following
i (1) Pictures - login page , (2) Registration page (3) Smart card
(4) Home page of students (5) Practice test (6) Questions (7) Answersheet
(8) Graph (9) Animations (4 pictures) , (10) Videos (2 Pictures),
(11) Ask a teacher -Questions ( 3 pictures), (12) Maths/ science/english corner details ...(5 pictures),
(13) Track record (3 pictures), (14) Tell Me Why, experiments, Current Affairs
(15) Career options (4 pictures) ,(16) New Jobs (3 pictures),
(17) Students corner (5 pictures),(18) Questions / answer forum (3 pictures)
ii) Form - Students Registratioin Form , Microlife Registation Form
iii) smartindia - Brochure - English , Malayalam or regional language
iv) ICT centres - List of nearby smartindia ICT centre
v) Testimonials - From different sources
vi) News paper cutting - about online exam centre
4. Prepare a list of students of your own / relatives / neighbours/ friends ....maximum 12 to 24
5. Ensure your group development managers time/date etc for enrolling the students
6. Present programme to the parents of students mentioned in your list and enroll their students in your smart class.
7. Give smartcards to the students and help them to register their profile in smartindia.
8. Give information about the nearby smartindia ict centre to the students/parents.
9. Prepare your visiting card showing the name of your smartschool.
10. Recommended time to convert your assisstant educational advisorship to educational advisor is 2 weeks.
GROUP DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
AN EDUCATIONAL ADVISOR CAN ENROLL STUDENTS THROUGH A GROUP OF 5 MEMBERS. FORM A GROUP WITH 5 MEMBERS AND TRAIN THEM ABOUT SMARTINDIA PROGRAMME AND HELP THEM TO ENROLL STUDENTS.IF HE/SHE COMPLETES 100 TO 200 STUDENTS AS PER THE GUIDELINES HE/SHE WILL BE PROMOTED AS GROUP DEVELOPMENT MANAGER.PROMOTIONAL INCENTIVE WILL BE RUPEES 1200 PER WEEK FOR 5 WEEKS. MORE THAN THAT HE/SHE WILL GET COMPENSATION INCENTIVE FOR SUPPORTING THE GROUP..RUPEES 2.5/5 TO 25/50 PER STUDENT.
ACTION..FOR AN EDUCATIONAL ADVISOR TO BECOME A GROUP DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
1. Prepare a list of friends,relatives and others with their name,address, contact numbers,their situation and their potential.
2. Prepare a plan about their new role as an entrepreneur who runs a virtual school and a community bank with students all over the world.
3. Attend a training programme about microlife,smart school,community business,community bank and business plan.
4. Practice smartindia features and benefits using demo sites,practice microlife site through enrollment of students.
5. Present the list and plan to your concerned Gdm and rework the plan and fix appropriate time to meet the prospects.
6. Take appointment from the prospects through calls or emails.
7. confirm appointment through calls or emails.
8. Ensure your tool kit is filled with all materials especially Registration Forms, Brochures
9.Be in time at the prospects place along with your GDM .
10. Intoduce your GDM to the prospect and hand over the visiting cards and arrange business presentation materials along with the Registration Form infront of your prospect.
11.Carefully Listen the presentation by your GDM and fill the form as per the direction of your GDM.
12.Carefully collect datas about the prospect through open ended question and closed ended questions..to prepare a plan for the prospect for the coming 90 days.
IF A GROUP DEVELOPMENT MANAGER SUCCEEDS IN THE PROMOTION OF 5 EDUCATIONAL ADVISORS AS GROUP DEVELOPMENT MANAGERS AS PER THE GUIDELINES HE/SHE WILL BE PROMOTED AS SENIOR MANAGER.PROMOTIONAL INCENTIVE WILL BE RUPEES 2400 PER WEEEK FOR 10 WEEKS. COMPENSATION INCENTIVE WILL BE 2.5/5 TO 25/50 PER STUDENT AS PER THE GUIDELINES.COMMUNITY BANKING LOAN WILL BE RUPEES 6000. REPAYMENT PERIOD 20 WEEKS.
IF A SENIOR MANAGER SUCCEEDS IN THE PROMOTION OF 5 GROUP DEVELOPMENT MANAGERS AS SENIOR MANAGER AS PER THE GUIDELINES HE/SHE WILL BE PROMOTED AS AREA MANAGER. PROMOTIONAL INCENTIVE WILL BE RUPEES 6000 PER WEEK FOR 20 WEEKS. COMPENSATION INCENTIVE WILL BE 2.5/5 TO 25/50 PER STUDENT AS PER THE GUIDELINES. COMMUNITY BANKING LOAN AMOUNT WILL BE RUPEES 30000. REPAYMENT PERIOD IS 40 WEEKS. BONUS WILL BE RUPEES 20000.
IF AN AREA MANAGER SUCCEEDS IN THE PROMOTION OF 5 SENOR MANAGERS AS AREA MANAGERS AS PER THE GUIDELINES HE/SHE WILL BE PROMOTED AS DIVISIONAL MANAGER. PROMOTIONAL INCENTIVE WILL BE RUPEES 20000 PER WEEK FOR 30 WEEKS. COMMUNITY BANKING LOAN AMOUNT WILL BE 1.5 LAKHS. REPAYMENT PERIOD WILL BE 50 WEEKS. BONUS WILL BE RUPEES ONE LAKH.
IF A DIVISIONAL MANAGER SUCCEEDS IN THE PROMOTION OF 5 AREA MANAGERS AS DIVISIONAL MANAGERS AS PER THE GUIDELINES HE/SHE WILL BE PROMOTED AS THE REGIONAL MANAGER.PROMOTIONAL INCENTIVE WILL BE RUPEES 75000 PER WEEK FOR 40 WEEKS.COMPENSATION INCENTIVE WILL BE RUPEES 2.5/5 TO 25/50 PER STUDENT AS PER THE GUIDELINES.COMMUNITY BANKING LOAN WILL BE RUPEES 7.5 LAKHS. REPAYMENT PERIOD IS 100 WEEKS.BONUS WILL BE RUPEES 5 LAKHS. PROMOTION TO ZONAL MANAGER TO GENERAL MANAGER ONWARDS WILL BE AVAILABE TO ELIGIBLE ENTREPRENEURS